Please choose carefully as refunds or returns are generally not permitted unless authorised at the sole discretion of Millinery Online.
- Any return must be approved prior to the return of the goods.
- Any claims are to be made within 7 days of the purchase date.
- If at the sole discretion of Millinery Online a refund and/or return is offered Millinery Online reserves the right to imply such terms, conditions, deductions or the like to that refund and/or return that Millinery Online deems necessary.
- There is no refund or exchange on Custom Made designs.
- A refund will not be processed until the goods are returned to Millinery Online at the expense of the customer in good condition and in original packaging.
- The postage costs associated with supplying the goods to the customer and a restocking fee of $10.00 or 10% , whichever is the higher, will be deducted from any refund and/or return processed.
- Millinery Online reserves the right to use its sole discretion to refuse a refund upon inspection of the returned goods.
- If goods are, for whatever reason returned, the customer is responsible for the cost of returning the goods to Millinery Online.
Some of the reasons for refusal of a return and subsequent refund are listed below:
- You change your mind or no longer want the goods
- You realise you can't afford the goods;
- You found the same item elsewhere;
- You chose the wrong style or colour;
- You make a wrong selection
- You decide the style or colour you choose is not suitable;
- You are responsible for damaging the products.
- Your goods not delivered in time
Return to sender parcels
In the event a parcel is returned to sender, the following conditions will be enforced.
If the error was made by the buyer.
Orders that are ‘return to sender’ will incur the $10 fee that is charged to us by Australia Post.
By request, original order can be resent once it has been received by us. The $10 return to sender charge and second postage charge will need to be paid prior to this being despatched.
In the event the buyer requires the order to be resent prior to the original order being received back, they will be required to place the order again though the web store. On receipt of the original order, a refund will be issued less the $10 ‘return to sender’ fee and an admin fee of $2 to cover refunding charges.
By request, order can be cancelled and refunded. The $10 return to sender charge will be deducted as above and original shipping fees are not refundable. A restocking fees may apply.
If the error was made by us:
- The order will be resent as soon as possible pending stock availability. We will cover the $10 return to sender fee and also cover the cost of the second postage.